Saturdays, 1-3 PM. Specific dates TBA.
Limited availability. Please call/RSVP for location.
Email Alexander for more information.
Only $15 admission per person per workshop.
- Caring for Aging Family
- Before You Say, “I Do” // Pre-Legal (Domestic Partnership,
Marriage) Introductory Need-to-Knows and How-Tos
- Reconciling LGBT and Spirituality
- “Till Death?” Revitalizing Your Sex Life
- “But don’t I need a letter to start hormones?” Informed consent, gatekeeping, and
the WPATH SOC for trans/gender non-conforming community members
Rev. Alexander Yoo, M.Div., M.A.,
Psychotherapist*, Consultant, Clergy
6310 San Vicente Blvd., Suite 410,
Los Angeles, CA 90048 /
Facebook Pages – Become a Friend:
- Thriving organizational community psychological consultant working with universities, private companies, non-profits, physicians,
and medical clinics with organizational development, diversity, efficiency, and front/back office medical training from a
- Ordained clergyperson and hospice chaplain
- Personal and professional experience with the gender component of the LGBTIQQ, yes, but also deep professional and personal
knowledge of all the letters of the aforementioned acronym, the lesbian, gay, bisexual/pansexual, intersex, Queer, and questioning
components of the queer umbrella (also serve gender- and hetero-normative folks as well)
- LGBTIQQ mental and medical health advocacy, training, and consultation, especially educating health providers – therapists,
clergy, and physicians – on the mental, spiritual, and medical health needs of the full spectrum of gender and sexuality
- Psychotherapy interests also include addiction, ethnicity and race, especially across generations, youth, elders, aging, death,
grief, size-acceptance, and HAES (Health At Every Size), SM, leather, and non-monogamy
- Presented 100+ papers on gender, health, LGBTIQQ, HIV, sexuality, philosophy, spirituality